Happy New Year!

Let's Ring in 2015 with a BANG!

As I look back on this year, I can see so many changes in my life, FOR THE BETTER! We moved to Minnesota from Michigan for starters. I went from working two part-time jobs to being a stay at home mom, which I absolutely love and consider myself very blessed for this opportunity. My little boy has started talking up a storm (FINALLY). In fact this morning I ate a piece of toast he didn't want and he got sad at me, no idea why. When he left the room, he looked back and told me, "Don't touch my juice box!" LOL like I would! But too funny anyways. 


The bond between daddy and son has grown immensely strong. Don't worry, he doesn't have a real razor in the picture haha! I've made some amazing friends and my new life here in Maplewood has been extremely blessed. I thank God every day for what I have and can only imagine the plans he has in store for our family in 2015. 

So as we count down the hours, minutes and seconds to 2015, I hope the blessings I have had will be poured out on you as well. God bless you all! And HAPPY NEW YEAR! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway