The Importance Of Mom


Do you have a mom? I know those who have had amazing mom's and then those who have either had no mom or their mom wasn't what they should have been. I have seen the affects of the positivity a good mother can bring to a child's life. The love, joy and encouragement they bring to their children's lives is amazing. A mother is an EXTREMELY important role; one that needs to be taken quite seriously. Because on the other hand, the one's who have not had a mother or had a very negative motherly experience have suffered immensely emotionally, mentally and sometimes physically.

As a mother myself I have seen the influence I hold over my son. He looks up to me, imitates what I say and do, watches my reactions to circumstances and to people. I am teaching him even when I don't intend to. As mom's, we literally mold our children into habits and reactions. I have been told by my dad multiple times that I am a lot like my mom. I can't imagine why :) and it's a good thing! My mom is an amazing woman and has been a huge role model for me. 

My mom has influenced my life in a very positive manner. She has always been there for me and still is. She is who I call when I need a friend, she always has great advice and a listening ear. I don't know what I would do without her. She is amazing.

I want to encourage those of you who are mother's. When you do your best to raise your kid's you are doing the most amazing thing you can for them. We all make mistakes; our kids don't expect us to be perfect, but motherhood isn't about being perfect. It is about unconditional love for our kids, molding them into decent human beings who have morals and good character. We are creating people for the future of our world.

Remember on those hard days; It's okay! Your kids are growing up extremely fast and someday, as in my case, they will tower over you. I have added one of my favorite aspiring scriptures from Proverbs. Christian or not, these are things I wish to strive for. I want to be her, especially verse 19.

Happy Mother's Day beautiful ladies. You ARE amazing! I hope you have a blessed Mother's Day; the one that you truly deserve.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway