Really Woolly Easter Blessings by Bonnie Rickner Jensen


Really Woolly Easter Blessings by Bonnie Rickner Jensen is a cute little addition to any child's bookshelf. Just in time for Easter, this 40 page padded board book is great to read one double spread page before bed or even school in the morning. Every two pages contain a short little poem, beautiful and bright illustrations, as well as a short little prayer and a easy to understand verse. 

The suggestion is ages 2-5, though I read it to my 6 year old and he enjoys it, as well as my newborn, though he doesn't understand it yet. I think most any young child would like this little book. I like it with my 6 year old because he is learning to read and he can read some of the book himself. 

The little devotions range in topic from Jesus' death and resurrection to Spring itself and the new life it brings. They really are cute and simple, making it easy for small children to understand. Our family really is a fan of this little board book.

*I received this book from BookLook Bloggers to read and review. All opinions are 100% my own.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway