God Loves Daddy & Me by Bonnie Rickner Jensen


This short little book by Bonnie Rickner Jensen has colorful illustrations and reads in a rhyming fashion. It is a board book, so little fingers can easily turn the pages, whether they are reading it or just looking at those beautiful pictures. 

There are a few key lines I REALLY like, like Daddy's making his child feel safe and about forgiveness but otherwise, I'm honestly not a big fan of the writing. I wish it was more story based instead of random things between a father and child that rhyme and God's love for them. I love that the emphasis is on God loving what they do together, but otherwise not so much. I really wouldn't buy this book, though it is "cute" as my husband and son say.

*I received this book from BookLook Bloggers for review. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway