Honeybuns Cloth Diaper Review and How To



Finding well made cloth diapers can be a hassle, and finding ones that are right for baby can be even harder! Well, I did some homework for you when it comes to a great brand I was introduced to so you won't have to. Check out my video review about these great diapers and how to use them!


I did a how-to mostly because before baby arrived, I had NO IDEA on what all those little snaps were for. I really didn't know at all what I was getting myself into. But do NOT be intimidated! It is SUPER easy and saves SO much money! I hope this how-to helped you, just like another one helped me in the beginning!



Find your own Honeybuns Cloth Diapers here: 

Nicole is always coming out with new, cute prints for baby's bum. That's another great aspect of the company - there is never a dull in new prints. Don't forget to look into the rewards points and bulk discounts too!


Follow Honeybuns Cloth Diapers on these social media platforms:






*I did receive Honeybuns Cloth Diaper products free to review. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway