A New Life

And Here We Are....


I must say I am loving our new life. From where we came from to where we are now is an amazing stride for Lawrence and myself. I am so happy to say I am proud of where we are now compared to what we were & where we were not even 6 months ago. Lawrence got Employee of the Month this month at work, I am so proud of him!

The tides change, keep that in mind whenever you go through a tough time. It is never forever. 

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven;..."         Ecclesiastes 3:1 NIV
There have been times, especially when we lost Adora, that I felt at my end and never thought I would feel different about life at all. There are times to be sad and times to be happy. We must go through the hard times to become who we are. If life was just peachy keen all the time, how boring would that be? And our character would never be built-up and we would never be tested for who we really are.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Phillipians 4:13 KJV 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway