Eleanor by Jason Gurley


Eleanor by Jason Gurley (more at http://www.jasongurley.com/) is a dark and intriguing novel. I love books that keep me on my toes and this is definitely one of them. It is a speculative take on the choices we make and the effects they have on our immediate families, if not for generations to come. 

I loved the way Mr. Gurley brought the story to life with the Prologue. I really could feel what Eleanor felt; being trapped in what had now become her life and then the decision she makes to change that. What makes this book even more intense is the addition of science fiction and time warps. Don't we all wish we had the ability to change the past? I think if we could, most of us would. 

I love how powerful it shows that the mind can be in taking us down in life or bringing us up. Life is so fragile and can be taken so quickly. 

"It's all just water" page 347, line 19

If you are looking for a new read that moves your emotions like only a good story can, give this a go. I think you will enjoy it.

I received Eleanor by Jason Gurley from Blogging for Books to read and review. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway