Exploring the City

Family and Adventure


I had such a blast this past week and am so exhausted from all our adventures! My parents and nephew drove up from Michigan on Friday of last week and my brother and sister-in-law flew in from Arizona on Saturday afternoon. It was a tiring week but so worth it. I love my family. 


First order of business! Letting the two cousins have some pool fun!!! They had such a blast in the pool! 

Absolutely love this picture


Second order! Choo Choo Bob's in St Paul! One of our favorite stores in the city for kids! Train sets everyone can play with as well as story times and you can even have your child's birthday party there!




Then it was picnic time on Colby Lake! Frisbee and food! Playtime and sunshine. So wonderful to have family with us!

Cousins

Relaxing after a long day


Then I was lucky enough to have my family watch my brother and Lawrence and I run the 4 Miles for Hunger in Burnsville. It was so great to see dad at the end and him cheering us through the finish. Lawrence and I both placed second in our age groups too! Sad thing was my parents and nephew had to leave right after the race. But I was so glad for the moments we had.










After the race, we headed to the Minnesota Sculpture Garden which never fails to disappoint and then to Harriet Island to see the boats and play at the park.


I totally was not down with cooking that night so we went out to eat at Famous Dave's in Woodbury. Boy was that delicious! 

Over the next few days we enjoyed Minnehaha Falls, the State Capitol and St Paul Cathedral. Some Mickey's diner one night was fabulous as well! I had a blast and I know everyone else did too. Sad it's over but glad the experience was had. Never take anyone for granted. Family is one of the most special things God has given us. 

Minnehaha Falls

Climbing Rocks at Minnehaha Falls

Mickey's Diner



Dedicated to Minnesota Fallen Firefighters





Golden Horsemen





Outside the Cathedral

Gorgeous St. Paul Cathedral









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway