Merry Christmas!

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!


And it most certainly is! Christmas is one of my favorite times and now that my son is 4, it is even more exciting! He has been talking about it since July! Christmas morning is going to be so fun watching him open his gifts and just to spend time with my family. 

We don't go to crazy though when it comes to Christmas. My son gets maybe 5 presents under the tree from mom and dad, and only one of them is bigger. This year we got him the Bat Bot from Imaginext because he has been wanting it forever! The rest are smaller gifts like a book and a board game. Christmas can be expensive so I was lucky enough to buy all of my husband's gifts and all but the Bat Bot and a smaller gift for my son with gift cards I had won from Twitter parties. I was very blessed this season to be able to do that! Otherwise our Christmas would be a lot smaller than it is. 

Christmas isn't about presents anyways though, so in that factor, I find us truly blessed. The celebration of our Savior's birth is one of the most humbling and exciting factors of the season. That God would send his son to save the world and send him as a baby! I'm sure his birthday isn't on Christmas, but it is the day we choose to celebrate it. For part of the celebration we are making birthday cupcakes and have been doing Advent. Christmas we will most definitely be reading the Christmas story so as not to forget the true meaning of Christmas for our family.

From my family to yours, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

God Bless you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway