Butterscotch Pecan Cookies


I'm always looking for something new and tasty to add to my favorite Christmas cookies and this is definitely a favorite. The first time I had them was when I was a kid, my mom and I had found the recipe and decided to try them. Here I am revisiting an old favorite. So simple and easy with very few ingredients; they are light and buttery with the crunch from the pecans. SO GOOD! Here's the recipe for you to try:

Ingredients

1 (18 1/4 oz) package Butter Recipe Cake Mix
1 (3.4 oz) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
1/4 cup flour
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
1 cup chopped pecans

Combine first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl well. Stir in the pecans; the dough will be crumbly. Roll Tablespoonfulls into balls and place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes then remove from pans onto wire racks. Makes almost 3 dozen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway