AdoramaPix - Capture the Moment


I never in my life thought that I would see such a beautiful picture book with MY families pictures in it. If you've never heard of this great company here is a little more information before I tell you my experience!

AdoramaPix helps people create beautiful keepsakes from photo books to prints on metal, paper and canvas as well as framed art to preserve wonderful memories. They are hand crafted, made of the finest materials and professionally inspected to ensure that your memories last a lifetime.

I have seen companies claim all this and yet fail to deliver while charging massive amounts for products that are only sub-par. AdoramaPix is NOT that company! I was SO impressed with the products I received that I will gladly continue to use the services they give! 

Just ONE page of the beautiful pictures inside!

Beautiful art on the back. It says : Summer 2015
Look at how thick the cover is!

The pictures are vibrant and made to look so beautiful printed in the book. The hardcover is durable and looks so nice. It is the prettiest picture book I have. This is the 10x10 hardcover with 10 pages. It is absolutely impressive!

I also got a metal print for my dad for Christmas. The picture I chose was from our 4th of July camping trip and I knew that the metal seemed like his taste PLUS it will never rust or get ruined if it gets wet! Perfect for him in his garage! I couldn't believe they could print such a clear picture on metal. I have never seen a photo printed on metal in my life so was very happy with the results.

Benjamin and his Pawpaw

Look how thick the print itself is.

The back has a stand for easy display
I love all these products but my favorite has to be the framed pictures I received. I chose 3 pictures that stand for awesome memories and they took that and made it so beautiful that when I opened it I almost cried. The frame is simply gorgeous and the mat matches perfectly as to how I wanted it. There were so many choices when it came to frames and mats that it took me a few hours to get my set up perfect.

Gorgeous framed photo's

Beautiful wood frame with cream mat
I am so happy with these beautiful picture keepsakes. I will never order from another company aside from AdoramaPix because I am so very happy with how they turned my memories into beautiful works of art. If you are in the market for wonderful gifts for your family or to create masterpieces you can treasure for your lifetime, AdoramaPix is the place to go.

They offer these products for your creations:

  • Photo Prints
  • Calendars
  • Photo Books
  • Framed Prints
  • Photo Collages
  • Metal Prints
  • Canvas Prints
  • Acrylic Prints

Create your own keepsakes here: AdoramaPix and use code pxusfam25 for 25% off square photo books that are 6x6, 8x8, 10x10 and 12x12. Offer ends 9/30/2015 11:59pm EST

*I received these products at little to no cost for testing and review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway