Amazer Shower Curtain Hooks!





I was very impressed by how great these work! I needed new ones as the ones that came with my shower curtain were getting rusty and find these the perfect replacement. They are easy to move when openeing and closing the curtain, they don't snag each other or fall off the bar like my old ones and best of all are stainless steel so they won't rust.

They are easy to attach and come in a pack of 12, which is generally how many you need for a rstandard shower curtain. I like the choices of colors as well, though I chose black because it was the closest to match my curtain and bathroom decor. They have a lifetime guarantee to which is awesome! I am a huge fan!

I received this product at little to no cost for testing and review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.

Get yours here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway