CHOCOLATE Cocozia!



Cocozia did it again! But this time even better! Who knew that chocolate coconut water could TASTE SO GOOD! Well it does now! It almost tastes like chocolate milk, but lighter and healthier! Our family has fallen in love with it - even my picky 4 year old!

It comes in a case of 12 - 16.9 oz packages (we are already down to 6! Yikes!) The chocolate coconut water comes in Tetra Pak's for better quality and retained freshness. You can drink it right out of the box or pour into your favorite glass to enjoy.




My favorite part about this is that I don't have to add anything; just shake and drink. I don't have to buy fruit or pick herbs to get the desired flavor out of it to mask the actual coconut water taste. Don't get me wrong, I do like plain coconut water, but being able to grab-n-go is much more convenient and my kid actually drinks it; score for me!


The ingredients are as follows:

Organic coconut water, water, organic coconut milk, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa powder, organic guar gum and salt.

Very simple ingredients that make up this delicious, and healthy drink. There are 60 calories per 16.9oz container and it contains about 2 servings. Each serving (so double this if you drink the whole container) contains 34% daily value of potassium, 13g of sugar, 8% DV of calcium, 10% DV of magnesium and 2% DV of phosphorous.

Much better for a person than soda or juice. Because it is organic, it is a healthier way to get sugar if you tend to go the soda route. Either way, this stuff rocks!

Get yours here: Cocozia Chocolate Coconut Water

*I received this product at little to no cost for testing and review purposes. All opinons are 100% my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway