Cranberry Fluff - A Thanksgiving Tradition


Cranberry Fluff is a MUST for our Thanksgiving Dinner table. My mom has made since I can remember and it is the tastiest side that I have ever had with my turkey! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Cranberry Fluff

1 package cranberries, washed and chopped
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 package mini marshmallows
1 tub of Cool Whip (the original size, not the big one)

Combine the cranberries, sugar and walnuts in a bowl until very well combined. Add the marshmallows and make sure they are well distributed in the bowl. Cover and let sit overnight in the refrigerator. In the morning, add the tub of Cool Whip and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Delicious leftover and lasts about a week in the fridge. 

Serves 8-10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway