A Cat Window Bed ~ Perfect for your Feline!



This cat bed is pretty neat. My cat, like most, loves watching the birds and small animals and this suction cupped window bed is perfect for her. It is well made, the frame being made out of a PVC pipe like material that is easy to put together. The bed itself is comfortable for cats and holds up to 50lbs though my cat is only 10lbs so I really can't vouch for the weight factor. The top pad is removable and washable; fabulous since cat hair gets stuck on it all the time. I use my extension on my vaccum to get the hair off most times though.

Here is my video tutorial:





As you can see in the video how to put it together, it just takes a little time and arm strength to do so. The suction cups stick very well and I haven't had one issue with them falling off. My cat absolutely loves this bed and I am happy with it too!

You can get your lovely pet one here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZAL0QAS?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj

I received this cat bed at little to no cost for testing and review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway