Enchanted Castles



Some of you may have seen my post earlier this month telling you about these amazing ice castles, but we actually were able to go thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for free! So here is my experience with this beautiful structure. (All opinions are 100% my own.)

The Ice Castles in Eden Prairie are just gorgeous. I really wanted to go in the evening because I heard they lit up the place, which as you can see they do! The castle itself changes color and in the background is the epic music of the movie Frozen, as well as other Disney music. It was a breath-taking view as you first walk in.


It is amazing how this castle is built. They call it icicle farming which is where they harvest icicles and bring them to location and build off of them with water. Which in turn creates this fantastic structure.


My little guy was in awe the whole time and just LOVED it. He had fun exploring the tunnels and caverns in the ice castle and they even had an ice slide!



They also had entertainment! Fire throwers were so fun to watch and they even took pictures with guests as you can see. Anna and Elsa were also there for fans of Frozen.

                          
                           




We had a blast at the ice castles of Eden Prairie. I am so glad we got to experience this family friendly activity. So to conclude, if you ever have a chance to visit the Ice Castles in any of the four locations, do so! You won't regret it!



Comments

  1. Wow - this looks so fun! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks and sounds amazing, definitely on my bucket list of places to go now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! this place looks amazing, something that I would definitely be interested in walking through with my grandchildren, love all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

SLOW FASHION made fast

A Victory With a Picky Eater