Lumi Outdoors Shoe Spray ~ For Fresher Shoes & Feet


Let's face it. Shoes get stinky no matter what we do. My running shoes in the summer are the worst and my husbands work boots....let's just say yuck. A lot of conventional shoe sprays are chuck full of chemicals, which just cannot be good soaking into our shoes to later soak into our feet. So to find a natural shoe spray that ACTUALLY works is very surprising to me.

So let me introduce you to my wonderful find. Say hello to Lumi Outdoors Shoe Spray!


Lumi Shoe Spray was created to give the everyday person a natural alternative to the chemically laden shoe sprays out there. It really does work fabulous too! The formula is a combination of essential oils that deoderize, kill bacteria and combat athelete's foot and fungi. The ingredients are as follows:

*Water
*Witch Hazel
*Tea Tree Oil
*Peppermint Oil
*Clove Leaf Oil
*Optiphen Plus ~ A paraben free preservative

The directions are quite simple ~ spray the inside of shoes or athletic gear (safe to spray directly on stinky feet too!!) a few times and let dry. The odor control does depend on how bad the shoes have gotten (or feet) but for us lasts a good two weeks before re-application is needed. I use about 4 sprays for shoe too. The bottle is 4 fluid ounces so will last me quite awhile! 

So if you or a loved one suffer from stinky toes and shoes this spray is for you! Get yours here: Lumi Shoe Spray

*I received the Lumi shoe spray at little to no cost for testing and review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway