BBQ Gloves Review


These BBQ gloves I feel are the new thing. I have been seeing them popping up in kitchens now and again and they seem to be gaining a huge popularity. This particular pair comes with a free set of meat claws, which are used to pull apart roasts, pork, and any other meat you want shredded easily. They are very sharp and made of a hard plastic.

The gloves are heat resistant up to 425° and withstand heat very well! I did a demonstration in a video for you to see how good they really work.



I was very impressed at how well they stood up to heat, and as you can see was a little skeptical. They are universal, meaning they both gloves fit either hand. The other plus is, instead of messing with tongs on the grill, now I can just grab the meat or vegetable off the grill without worrying about it falling off the tongs!!! How handy is that? 

The other pluses of these gloves include:

  • No-slip grips
  • Waterproof and quick and easy clean up
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Stain and odor resistant
  • BPA Free
I am very impressed with these and am happy to add them to my kitchen utensils. To get your own go here: BBQ Gloves

*I received this product at a discount for testing and review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway