BestFire Essential Oil Diffuser with 7 LED Lights!



Essential Oils are the new fad these days and I myself have been using them for quite a few years now. It isn't until recently that I have been wanting a diffuser for home use because of the positive affects I have heard it has on a variety of ailments. The one in particular I would like to nip in the bud is allergies.

BestFire's Oil Diffuser comes with everything pictured above. A USB cord along with a manual to go with the diffuser. I was a little skeptical about the USB cord instead of a regular outlet plug, but this is actually fabulous! Work in an office? It can be hooked to your computer at work! Traveling? If you really wanted to, you could use this in a car or RV for benefits on the go. For home use, I just plug it into an old phone charger port and voila! Not only that, it has 7 LED light settings that switch every few seconds to a new color. It is quite beautiful.

                       

There are 4 settings; 30 minute, 60 minute, 120 minute and 180 minute. There are Mist and Light buttons, and you don't need to have both on to use. If you just want to see the lights, just hit the light button. If you only want mist, click the mist button once for 30 minutes, twice for 60, three for 120 and 4 for 180. Click it five times to turn it off. It also has an auto-shutoff feature so if you forget to turn it off before leaving the house, it is no problem! Once the water gets too low it shuts itself off if that is before the time is up that it is set too. It really is a beautiful piece for any home. I like to use it by my desk or in my kitchen.

The diffuser is well made and very easy to use. It has a 70 ml capacity and inside are 3 lines; a minimum, middle and maximum line for adding water. Then you just add 3-4 drops of the essential oil you want to use or mixture of oils. Check out my video on how to properly use it:





I am very happy to have gotten this diffuser. It deodorizes the air naturally without chemicals and has many health benefits including better sleep and a stress reliever, among others. 

To experience the benefits of an essential oil diffuser, get your own here: http://amzn.to/1PItOYX

*I received this product at little to no cost for testing and review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway