Camu Superberry Anit-Aging Night Cream


This skin cream has totally changed my skincare beauty routine at night. It makes my face so soft and feels really good. It is all-natural and a lot of the ingredients are organic. I read through the ingredients list and didn't find any chemicals at all! When does that happen? And for its price, it is SO worth it for great face care!



It is a unique formulation of 15 plant extracts to penetrate through the skin instead of just sit on the surface. I can tell that it does do that, just because I only need to apply this moisturizer once at night. Usually I have a really dry T-zone and I haven't had that issue since using this. 

The other plus? You don't need much at ALL! This tub is 1.7 fluid oz and will last me at least 3 months I would imagine. It also has a natural smell, not all perfumey like ones that are jam packed with fragrance and dyes. 

Check out my video review here:


This face cream has anti-inflammatory capabilities and enhances collagen production. This face cream is amazing and I am so happy to have found it!


Get yours here: http://amzn.to/1JGdrgR

*I received this product for little to no cost for testing and review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway