LeliaSea Hand Cream





I love hand creams, especially ones that smell amazing. There are some that claim to be non-greasy and they are but this is NOT one of them! I really love how soft it makes my hands and that it doesn't leave that sticky, greasy feel on them. 

I really can see why they claim it is endorsed by luxury hotel chains, because it really is a great product. It contains Dead Sea Salt, which contains vitamins and minerals including magnesium, calcium and potassium, all which our bodies need! 

Photo courtesy of LeliaSea

To me, it has a VERY slight floral smell. It reminds me of a lotion my mom used to use when I was younger. It is so faint though, that it is not overwhelming. I have a very strong sense of smell as well, so some may not even be able to smell it! I love it though. Just a hint of it makes me like it all the more.

It really does give me instant relief of dry hands that lasts even after I wash the dishes or my hands for any other reason. This makes it even more worth it because I don't have re-apply so many times throughout the day. 

I really wish they had a body cream, because I would love to use this after a shower! That's how much I love it! I would highly recommend to anyone, whether you have dry hands or not! 

LeliaSea has been around over 12 years and strives for the highest quality of products. None of the products are derived from or tested on animals and are Paraben free. LeliaSea combines the finest ingredients which include minerals taken from the Dead Sea with essential oils, herbal extracts and multi-vitamin complexes. 

You can purchase your own here: LelieSea Hand Cream

Photo courtesy of LeliaSea

*I received this product at little to no cost for testing and review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway