Shine Whitening - Dental Grade Teeth Whitening System






I have tried a few different ways to get my teeth whiter. I smoked for 7 years (I quit in 2010) and have had other problems that have led to the deterioration of the enamel of my teeth. With all the hype to have perfect teeth that are the whitest white, I have a hard time living up to that. My teeth aren't yellow by any means, but they aren't that pearly white that I see so much of.

I saw this kit and thought it would be very interesting to see what the results would be, especially since it is dental grade. I am actually quite impressed with it and how white my teeth are after only a few days of use. I find the trays a little large for my mouth, but I have a smaller than normal jaw. Even the dentist has to use a child's mouth piece on me! The plus is, the mouth trays you can cut down easily to fit your mouth. I will be attempting that in the near future, I just didn't want to yet. 

I also find that it is easier for me to apply the gel directly to my teeth with a Q-tip instead of putting it in the tray.


By doing it this way, I get more even coverage and better results. I do one tray at a time. The first time I left it on my top jaw for about 5 minutes. I was scared, I will admit, since I have never done this for whiter teeth, it has always been a whitening pen or foam you brush on. I found it didn't taste bad (DON'T swallow it) and didn't hurt my teeth at all. I have sensitive teeth so I was very happy about this. 

The kit comes with two mouth trays, two syringes (which should last me about 4-6 months, depending on how often I use it), a syringe tip and a comparison chart. I found that this worked well for a fast working tooth whitening system that has longer lasting results. 


Get yours here: Tooth Whitening Kit

*I received this product at little to no cost for testing and review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

  1. Choosing Hi Smile Teeth is better for your health, your budget and your piece of mind. Hi Smile Peroxide-Free Teeth Whitening Kits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dance With Me, Momma

My First Giveaway!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Forskolin Coleus - An All Natural Weight Loss Supplement Review & Giveaway